PrintBlade 10 Doctor Blades - HIGH QUALITY AS STANDARD
FOR FLEXOGRAPHIC AND ROTOGRAVURE PRINTING
PB10 is our standard, universal Doctor Blade for use in flexographic and rotogravure printing processes.
Manufactured from high quality European carbon steel with a refined constant microstructure, PB10 offers higher performance when compared with other standard carbon steel Doctor Blades.
PB10 is available in a range of widths and thicknesses, with the choice of three industry standard edge profiles.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom at our ISO9001 certified factory, all PrintBlade Doctor Blades are precision-ground using the latest advanced technology.
We supply PB10 in the industry standard edge profiles;
Lamella edge, Bevel edge and Round edge.
PB10 is available in a variety of thicknesses, get in touch to find out more. All our Doctor Blades are available in all standard widths and thicknesses and can be supplied in easy to use coils, or pre-cut to your specific requirements.
To talk to us about PB10 Doctor Blades please call us on +44 (0)114 244 0527 ext. 116
● Refined microstructure carbon steel for long life
● Durable and wear resistant
● Precision ground edges with exceptional straightness for clean doctoring
● Supplied cut to required length
● Suitable for Rotogravure and Flexographic printing processes
● High performance from a low cost blade
● Reliable, quality supply from an ISO9001 certified UK manufacturer.