A PREMIUM QUALITY DOCTOR BLADE WITH ADDED TUNGSTEN
FOR SUPERIOR BLADE LIFE
PB50 is a premium quality Doctor Blade offering the highest level of wear resistance and durability.
Manufactured from a superior grade of micro-alloyed tool steel with 1% chromium and 1.15% tungsten, PB50 delivers exceptional blade lifespan, as well as precise, clean doctoring.
Our highest performance tool steel blade, PB50 is available in a range of widths and thicknesses, with the choice of three industry standard edge profiles.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom at our ISO9001 certified factory, all PrintBlade Doctor Blades are precision-ground using the latest advanced technology.
We supply PB50 in the industry standard edge profiles;
Lamella edge, Bevel edge and Round edge.
PB50 is available in thicknesses of 0.1mm, 0.15mm, 0.2mm.
We can supply PB50 to your required length.
To talk to us about PB50 doctor blade please call Dave on +44 (0)114 244 0527.
● Superior grade steel for optimum performance.
● Added Chromium and Tungsten for the highest levels of durability and wear
● Precision ground edges with exceptional straightness for clean and precise ink
● Supplied cut to required length.
● Suitable for Rotogravure and Flexographic printing processes.
● Reliable supply from an ISO9001 certified UK manufacturer.