Stainless Steel Doctor Blades
PBSS is a high strength stainless steel Doctor Blade offering enhanced resistance against corrosion and wear.
The blade is suitable with all types of ink, and it is particularly suited for use with water-based inks and high pH materials.
Manufactured from high quality European stainless steel with a 14% chromium content, PBSS delivers effective corrosion and wear resistance, combined with exceptional straightness for precise ink metering.
Available in a range of widths and thicknesses, with the choice of three industry standard edge profiles – lamella (stepped), bevel and round edge.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom at our ISO9001 certified factory, all PrintBlade Doctor Blades are precision-ground using the latest advanced technology
Enhanced resistance against corrosion
PrintBlade Stainless Steel Doctor Blades are manufactured from only the finest European stainless steel available.
The high chromium content ensures effective resistance against corrosive substances , which makes PrintBlade Stainless Steel is ideal for use with water-based and alkaline inks.
We supply PBSS in the industry standard edge profiles;
Lamella edge, Bevel edge and Round edge.
PBSS is available in thicknesses of 0.1mm, 0.15mm and 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm
We can also supply PBSS to your required pre-cut length.
To talk to us about our stock of PBSS Doctor Blades,
please call Dave on +44 (0)114 244 0527.
● Superior grade of stainless steel for high performance and long life.
● 14% Chromium for rust and corrosion resistance, making PBSS ideal for use with water-based and high pH inks.
● Reliable supply from an ISO9001 certified UK manufacturer.
● Precision ground edges with exceptional straightness for clean and precise ink metering.
● Supplied cut to required length.
● Suitable for Rotogravure and Flexographic printing processes.